In relation to the project, a specific QUEST-didactic has been developed, which deals with 5 didactic principles.
The 5 principles are:
- Principle 1. Stated objectives at several levels.
- Principle 2. The content of the QUEST activities is based on research about teachers’ professional development.
- Principle 3. The course modules and other activities are designed according to the “QUEST rhythm”. The activities and course modules contain 5 steps and last 6 month each.
- Principle 4. A learning community must continuously work with inspiration and new knowledge from outside the organization.
- Principle 5. Support for the work in science teacher-groups (PLC’s) must be retrieved as locally as possible.